2015 Spring Wedding Dresses
- Off-the-Shoulder Necklines
- This beautiful, delicate & romantic style of Wedding Dress is the one we are most excited to see our Bride’s wear next year! Everything about this style is timeless & looks amazing on all Brides!
- Tulle is Back!!
- Incorporating Tulle to a Wedding Gown is back in style for 2015! Now, we are not talking about a big tulle Cinderella Dress… we are talking about a slight incorporation of Tulle in a slick& amp; modern way! If you have however always dreamed of a ball gown, you can incorporate this trend by wearing a ruched tulle ball gown! Vera Wang has been an ambassador of this upcoming Wedding Dress trend!
- Embrace the Cape!
- We saw it all over the runways & award shows, and now Wedding Dress Designers have embraced the Cape & incorporated it into their creations! If you are a modern Bride, we highly recommend this spin on a veil! It is so sleek & edgy, & we cannot wait for our trendy brides to wear this down the aisle!
- Shades of Blue, Mint Green & Gray… O My!
- In 2014, we saw that if a Bride wanted something unique & did not want to wear an all-white Wedding Gown, Blush was the way to go. This year, believe it or not, we are seeing that Bride’s now will be choosing shades of Blue, Mint Green and even Gray! It sounds unheard of, but take a look at this blue dress, and you cannot help but love it!
2015 Spring Wedding Colors
- Some other Spring Color Trends that we love are:
- Soft Lemon, Pearl, Leaf Green, Orchid Tint, Marsala, & basically anything Pastel!
2015 Spring Wedding Flowers
Between Floral Arrangements & Bouquets, Spring 2015 is all about softness, femininity & romance! We have been seeing & have found requests for Pastels in every shade & color! From your soft pinks/blush to your pastel yellows, greens & blues, these colors are trending & should look absolutely stunning when incorporated into Wedding Décor! Some specific flowers we have seen trending for 2015 are Hydrangeas, Orchids, Hyacinths, Garden Roses, and of course the ever-popular Peonies.
- The Sequin Cake
- Sequin Cakes are just jaw-dropping! They bring a “wow factor” that grabs everyone’s attention and really takes the spotlight in the room! Not only are sequin cakes trending for Spring 2015, we are particularly seeing them in the colors of Engagement Rings! The one shown below is in Rose Gold, but we are also seeing Gold & Silver Sequin Cakes trend as well!
- The Metallic Cake
- Sticking with the topic of Engagement Ring colors, it looks like Metallic Cakes are trending even more in the upcoming year, & we cannot get enough of it!
- Attention Boho/Vintage Brides:
- The Naked Cake is still trending for 2015! As the Boho theme becomes more & more popular, the Naked Cake will rise along with it! It gives a very simple & classic vibe & is perfect for the natural Bride!
- Sick of Fondant?
- Well it looks like most 2015 Brides are too! Right now Buttercream Cakes are taking the lead in how a cake is covered! It still looks absolutely gorgeous… and not to mention tastes better!
2015 Spring Wedding Food Trends
- We are still seeing that Self-Serve stations are one of the top trends again for 2015! Guests love the fact that they can go up & choose & create whatever they would like. Examples of these are “Build Your Own Sundae Bar”, a Smore’s Station, Create their own Popcorn bar & much, much more! It is a very cute & personal idea that all guests will appreciate!
- Locally Sourced
- Food being sourced from local farms is still a growing trend as well for 2015. We saw this increase in 2014, and it looks like this beneficial & healthy food service is being requested to Chef’s even more! This would be perfect for the Boho/Vintage Weddings, and can be played up with rustic décor like wood, wildflowers, mason jars & more!
- Comfort Foods
- Again for those of you who are the Rustic/Boho/Vintage Brides, incorporating Comfort Foods into your menu is a perfect way to go! These items should be simple, plentiful & are items that most of your guests should know. Great examples of comfort foods that could be served at weddings are soups, cheese & cracker stations, mac n’ cheese, meat carving stations, potatoes & breads.
- Food Trucks
- Food Trucks need to put it in park as a Wedding Trend, because they are here to stay! For the last few years we have noticed Bride’s & Groom’s incorporating their favorite foods by having their favorite food truck either during their cocktail hour for appetizers, or even providing Late Night Snacks! Either way, it is a very cute idea, and one that everyone will love & remember!
Spring 2015 Weddings are going to be absolutely magnificent! After taking a look at these upcoming trends, we cannot wait to see what our Clients have in store & what amazing ideas they would like to incorporate into their Special Days! 2015 looks to be the year of romance, softness, femininity & of course, love!
BBFN (Bridal Bliss For Now),