How you arrive and leave your wedding can really say a lot about you and your fiancé and the tone you would like to set for your big day. In 2013, we are seeing a variety of different ways to arrive and leave in style. When choosing your transportation, matching your theme and who you are as a couple is very important. If you are aiming towards a traditional and romantic vibe, then maybe choosing a limousine or a vintage car would be the best choice. Or if your wedding is more about having a great time and is towards a modern theme, then choosing an exotic car could be the way to go. In the year 2013, there are no boundaries. Just make sure that the transportation you choose matches the theme and tone you are trying to set from the moment you arrive, to the moment you and your new spouse drive away to a Happily Ever After.
Traditional, romantic and convenient are all reasons to pick a limousine as your transportation to and from your wedding venue. Even though the black and white options are still available, today they are not just the stretch limousines we have grown accustomed to. Limousines can come in any shape, size and color you can ever imagine. Limousines now come in the structure of just about any vehicle, including a Semi! And not only can you choose the structure of your limo, but you can choose the color. Have you and all of your bridesmaids pull up to your wedding in a stretch pink limousine, and have your fiancé choose his and his groomsmen’s transportation as well… maybe a black Hummer limo, or even a silver Semi. Not only do limousines have a plethora or different exterior choices, but they have many interior choices as well. Limousines can come with anything from having televisions, Champaign/mini bar services, and it is always nice to have your own personal Chauffeur to help with your belongings and to open and close the door for you. When choosing a limousine, be creative, have fun with this decision, and to always remember the theme of your wedding day.
Vintage weddings have been a major trend in 2012, and continue to be in the year 2013. Nothing says romance and elegance more than a vintage-themed wedding. When choosing transportation for this theme, be creative and choose a vintage car. These gorgeous cars are an attention grabber and will be a car that everyone will want to ride in. A perfect vintage car would be from either the 1920s or the 1930s. Or if you are leaning towards an Old Hollywood Glamour theme, then choose a car from the 1940s. Not only will this get you to and from your wedding venue, this car would make a magnificent prop and would capture breathtaking photographs.
If fun, excitement and uniqueness sound like the vibe you would like to set for your big day, than an exotic car could be the perfect choice for you. These big, bold and modern vehicles may be a fantasy vehicle for you and your fiancé, but it could become a reality to be able to drive one for your special day. From a Bentley and a Rolls Royce, to a Lamborghini and a Mercedes Benz, these choices are the definition of luxury. Not only will this set the mood for your wedding day, but we are sure your husband to be will be very satisfied with this decision.
5 Advice Tips When Choosing Your Transportation
1. Make sure to research, research and research some more. You want a trustworthy company who will provide exactly what you ask for the day and time you ask for it. So ask your family members, co-workers and friends if they have any advice or referrals. Go on websites, look at newspaper ads, and read reviews and wedding blogs for any tips or references to a place near you that you can check out.
2. Meet with many companies ahead of time to compare and contrast many different elements. When going to these companies, ask to see the vehicle you would like to use and make sure this will be the one that you will have on your big day. It is very important to see what you are paying for before you sign any contract.
3. Read over the contract very carefully. When signing a contract look for many different things. Make sure the price is reasonable and know the time frame that that price covers. Also see if gratuity is covered in that price or not. Know what will be included and what will not be included in your price (mini bar for instance). And most importantly ask if there is a contingency plan just in case something happens to your vehicle the day of your wedding. Make sure there are back-up vehicles, and ask if there is a discount or refund if this were to happen.
4. Have your fiancé decide his form of transportation with his groomsmen. The vehicle could be a decision he would like to make, so include him in the process. Men usually know a lot about vehicles and this could be exciting for him to have his dream vehicle for a day.
5. Once again, make sure your vehicle correlates with your wedding theme and the tone you would like to set for your wedding. 2013 is a year of themes, and matching your vehicle to your theme is a very important detail.
BBFN (Bridal Bliss For Now),